What do you get?
Effective, turnkey training with your topics, on your schedule!
Select Edition allows you to pick and choose the Weekly Safety Meetings that you feel are best suited to your work. You select the 52 topics that you want to train with and you choose when you receive them. You can opt to have all 52 Meetings delivered at once, or have them delivered monthly throughout the year, on a schedule you specify. Regardless of your delivery preference you’ll receive your 52 Weekly Safety Meetings, personalized with your company name, on an easy to read, plain-paper form.
How does it work?
- First you select the 52 topics you want to train with from a list of over 200 titles.
- Then tell us when you want to use each of those topics. If you choose monthly delivery, we'll deliver your topics throughout the year (a nice reminder to hold Safety Meetings), give you some additional safety ideas in the monthly cover letters, and remind you which topics you have selected for the upcoming month.
- When it’s time to hold a Meeting, we recommend that you read the text once beforehand; then read the Meeting to your crew, have everyone sign the form, get them back to work, and file your signed copy as proof of your training session.
- Keep signed copies of your Weekly Safety Meetings in your files. Those signed Meetings can prove invaluable down the road; demonstrating to OSHA inspectors that you do maintain ongoing safety training. They may also come to your aid in a liability, negligence, or personal injury lawsuit.
- Selecting your topics allows you to match your training material with the work being done—which ultimately increases the amount of information your employees retain.
What does it cost?
Select Edition costs just $2.70 a week.
Weekly Safety Meetings are copyrighted
We ask that you respect that copyright, as you expect others to respect the copyright on your plans and drawings. Additional copies are convenient and don’t cost much more than having someone in your office make photocopies. You can purchase additional copies in English and Spanish for only $24 per copy for the whole year (about 46 cents per week), and quantity discounts are available. Purchase a copy for each crew, superintendent, or use; and avoid violating federal copyright law.