1. In addition to the standard
Daily Log page (details below), the Blue Expanded Edition, Two-Page, Two-Volume,
Log Book includes this second page for
recording more job site information, listing additional subcontractors,
making sketches, and more.
2. Month and date are printed
for convenience and credibility; you complete year and day
of the week for flexibility.
3. Headings prompt you to summarize
a complete record for the day, including the who, what, why
and how much.
4. Your weather notes will
explain why you may have altered a schedule.
5. If you presented a safety
meeting, the record is here.
6. Workforce notes recall exactly
which crew members were on site.
Green Standard Edition, One-page,